Wednesday 12 September 2012

general media

Homework...

I read the back few pages of the sun whilst at home; sometimes when i'm bored; in order to familiarize myself with what goes on in the world of football. However recently i haven't been too interested in football therefore i do not read the back pages anymore. I usually read short articles which have a catchy title which interests me. i mainly read these pages due to the fact that they are the only ones which i'm interested in and they keep me up to date in terms of current events. I never read the articles based on government and politics as i find them boring however from time to time my dad tells me to read a specific article; sometimes government related; and i read it as it could affect what i do. My dad usually buys the newspaper and reads it before me. He also informs me about some articles and things going on the world in case i want to read about it.
I don't really buy any magazines but i use to read top gear magazines as i'm into cars and find them interesting. I would read the entire magazine back to front as i love cars however i do not buy these magazines anymore due to the fact that i don't have enough time to read them and therefore this would be a waste of money. 
I don't really watch that much television therefore a week i watch about 4-5 hours of it. I watch television for about half an hour a day when i get back from school and the rest of the day i study, listen to music and do other things that i'm interested in. I watch television by myself and i watch programs such as family guy. 
I'm usually on the internet everyday if not doing my work, then listening to music or even such browsing the things that i'm interested in; looking at new cars and updates on technology. My phone is connected to my home internet so i can access the internet through there but i also can do it through 3g when on the move. Youtube and t3 seem to be the main sites in which i access as i can look at new technology from t3 and listen to music on youtube. I also go on some internet shopping sites but that's only occasionally. 

2 comments:

  1. WWW: A comprehensive account of your media use - good start to the blog!
    EBI: Think about increasing your exposure to newspapers and news in general. Perhaps through Twitter?
    LR: What else would increase the amount of media you interact with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to your comment(LR), i have decided to watch the news now and again to get up-to-date with current affairs. Also from time to time i am going to read certain articles on newspapers websites

    ReplyDelete